Georgina Thorne Mortgages is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. Georgina Thorne Mortgages has put in place a robust and effective data protection program which complies with existing law.
- How Georgina Thorne Mortgages collects personal information about you.
- The types of personal information Georgina Thorne Mortgages collects about you.
- How Georgina Thorne Mortgages uses your personal information.
- How Georgina Thorne Mortgages secures your personal information.
- How you can manage your personal information collected by Georgina Thorne Mortgages.
Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ COMMITMENT
Georgina Thorne Mortgages adheres to worldwide standards and practices for customer privacy and data protection. Georgina Thorne Mortgages employs the following principles:
- Georgina Thorne Mortgages will only collect your personal information with your consent.
- Georgina Thorne Mortgages will not sell or give away your name, email address, phone number, or any other personal information about you to anyone outside of Georgina Thorne Mortgages or its subsidiary companies, unless required to by law.
- Georgina Thorne Mortgages employs strong security measures to protect your information from unauthorized use.
- Georgina Thorne Mortgages gives you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out).
1. NOTICE & CONSENT
Georgina Thorne Mortgages will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Georgina Thorne Mortgages may ask you for information that personally identifies you, or allows us to contact you, for a variety of purposes pertaining to providing services to you. Generally, personal information about you is requested when you interact with Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ website in the following manners:
- When you complete an inquiry form.
- When you sign up to receive email subscriptions or notifications from Georgina Thorne Mortgages.
- When you request to download information such as brochures, whitepapers and other information Georgina Thorne Mortgages may publish from time to time.
If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use https://georginathornemortgages.com/, but you will not be able to access or request information or services which require your personal information.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for purposes listed in the “Usage” section of this policy, and that Georgina Thorne Mortgages is an authorized holder of such information.
If you decide to provide your personal information to Georgina Thorne Mortgages, you will be able to select the kinds of services you wish to receive from us by subscribing to specific services, for example electronic newsletters, product or service updates, information on upcoming events, and other services which Georgina Thorne Mortgages may offer from time to time. You can discontinue receiving information from Georgina Thorne Mortgages at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” located at the bottom of all electronic correspondence from Georgina Thorne Mortgages.
Georgina Thorne Mortgages does not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If Georgina Thorne Mortgages learns that personal data from a child under 13 years of age has been collected, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact us.
2. THE TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Georgina Thorne Mortgages COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
The personal information Georgina Thorne Mortgages may request from you when using https://georginathornemortgages.com/ is very limited, and may include:
- First and Last Name.
- Email Address.
- Telephone number.
Georgina Thorne Mortgages may use your personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To improve and optimize the performance of the Georgina Thorne Mortgages website.
- To enable you to download specific content from Georgina Thorne Mortgages or its subsidiaries.
- To provide you with notification services you have chosen to subscribe to.
- To facilitate contact with key members of Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ management team or its subsidiaries.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information, email contact email for inquires and request that Georgina Thorne Mortgages send you this information.
5. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Georgina Thorne Mortgages is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured. Georgina Thorne Mortgages has taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
6. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
7. WHAT Georgina Thorne Mortgages DOES WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
Your information is never shared outside of Georgina Thorne Mortgages without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
Georgina Thorne Mortgages will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Georgina Thorne Mortgages or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Georgina Thorne Mortgages and its subsidiaries, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Georgina Thorne Mortgages, its websites, or the public.
8. HOW TO OPT-OUT
Georgina Thorne Mortgages provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving from us updates on our products, newsletters and other communications. You can opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in emails or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
Georgina Thorne Mortgages uses third-party website analytic services to understand how Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ website is used in order to better optimize the user experience. These third-party website analytics companies employ cookies to measure and track usage behavior on Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ website. To do so, these companies may use anonymous information about your visits to Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ website and other websites but will not collect any information which can personally identify you or can be linked to you.
Cookies are small pieces of data which are created by website servers and are either temporarily or permanently stored on your computer. These cookies allow the issuer to identify your computer and browsing activities when you are visiting a website.
Georgina Thorne Mortgages does not create or issue cookies on https://georginathornemortgages.com/, however you may be subject to cookies issued by the following third parties when visiting Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ website, in particular:
Georgina Thorne Mortgages uses a Facebook pixel to serve with your advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information may also be used for frequency capping purposes (i.e., to ensure we do not display the same advertisement to you repeatedly) and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
Georgina Thorne Mortgages uses Google’s website analytics service to understand how visitors engage with Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ website soGeorgina Thorne Mortgages can optimize it for better user experiences. There is no personal information associated with the site visitor cookie.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. ENFORCEMENT OF POLICY
If for some reason you believe Georgina Thorne Mortgages has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and Georgina Thorne Mortgages will do its best to promptly make corrections.
13. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
For more information about how to contact Georgina Thorne Mortgages please visit the contact page of Georgina Thorne Mortgagess’ website.
Effective date: September 30, 2023.